Scanning and Media Services
Digitally capture images and videos to disk. Convert your old negatives, slides, photos and videos. Recapture those precious moments and don’t let them fade away.
Scan your images and protect your memories with Cahoots photo services
By scanning your photos you will be able to:
- Combine your physical and digital photo collections for consistent management in a catalogue of your choice, such as iPhoto or Picassa.
- Preserve old photos before they deteriorate further, and potentialy have the most important ones digitally restored/enhanced.
- Protect against loss by storing duplicate copies elsewhere. (Have you considered the potential impact of fire or flood on your current photo collections?)
- Release valuable storage space by disposing of your redundant, or less important, photographs, following their conversion to a digital format.
- Share resulting scans with friends and family members.
- and of course, ease the selection process for your next photobook, avoiding the need to trawl through separate physical and digital collections.
Whether it is for a single photo, single project, or your whole photo collection, at Cahoots we can scan your photos and other memorabilia. A single high resolution 600DPI scan on our A4 flatbed scanner costs $1.50.
|EXPRESS SERVICE: Photos/images, up to A4 size, scanned onsite using EPSON photo scanner (1 – 5 business day turnaround)||$1.50|
|Photo Spa editing ( “repair” and background removal etc.) per 15min block||$20.00|
|Photo editing (basic: red eye removal, quick fix colour/exposure) per image||$1.00|
|Photo rating/ranking/selection, priced per photo (based on number of images supplied)||$0.20|